This session with us will include a 15 minute informal chat about intentions and lead into an 75 minute attunement session will help you identify divine soul connections, heal from past connections, navigate where to shift next and how to trust your own vibration. This guidance is recommended for those who feel like they would benefit from an in-depth discussion and soul seeking mission to answer questions within.
We want to support you in opening your heart to deeper levels of divine love, joy, and bliss, including the forgiveness process if necessary. We will assist you in internally identifying in the following:
- Finding your soul power
- Discovering the difference between a soul mate relationship, karmic dynamic, and a twin flame connection
- Using the Law of Attraction and gratitude to manifest divine love
- Practicing the art of forgiveness and healing past hurt
- Balancing your divine masculine/divine feminine energy
- Loving yourself for all that you are and all you will become
- Clarifying your desires in a partner
- Learning how to embody the qualities of divine love in your life
- Removing blocks preventing you from accessing divine love
We will focus on you as a whole person; mind, body, and self, during this session. Our goal is to help you manifest the love you want in your life. Peace will come when we identify and release unhealthy patterns, and unconscious beliefs that are holding you back from attracting your true needs, desires, & reasons for seeking lasting change.
This helps us get to the heart of the matter quickly, creating a clear roadmap navigating YOU toward where you WANT to go. Let’s work together to bridging the gap from where you are to where you want to be and finally find your soulrenity.
Please specify if you have a coach preference for your session in the order notes: Natali or Dawn
Noted Disclosure: All coaches on our team are also certified and trained as life coaches, we are required to maintain all the same ethical standards as therapists. During your first consultation meeting, we will go over the guidelines and you will learn about your confidentiality, the limits of confidentiality, the boundaries of our relationship, and your rights as a client. We will provide you with detailed information about our training and experience and give you the opportunity to ask questions. We will go over our scheduling and financial policies with you.